Table of Contents
- Text: Use this option to change font-size, font-family, font weight, text case changes.
- Button-margin: Use this option to add top/bottom or left/right margin between buttons on shop or single product pages.
- Button-alignment: Alignment for buttons on the archive and single page.
- Padding: You can give vertical and horizontal padding to the button on the archive and single page.
- Border / Corner radius: Use this option to set border size and border-radius for button design.
- Icon: Use this option to add icon and to increase icon size, change icon position, icon spacing etc. You can also use animated icon by checking checkbox for Spinner.
- Button-Background: Use this option to set background -color, text-color, border-color, hover-color, 2d-transitions, and background transitions to button from here.
3. Advance Settings
- Same size buttons: Show all buttons in the same size. This option is specific for shop / archive page only.
- Default woocommerce button: Use this option to get the default woocommerce button design same as your custom button’s design.
4. Per Button Style
- Per button style: Use this option to switch on individual button’s styling. Once this is ON, you can customize button for each product separately.
5. Global ( Label / URL )
- This option is useful for those customers who wants to use same product title and link for all of the products at once. Once you switch this ON and put label and link, it will applicable to all products.
6. Shortcode Generater
- Use this option to create shortcode for your specific products or all products.
7. Import 1.5.4 Button Styling
- Use this option if you want to import old settings from your free version to Paid version or one website to another. Note: You can import only from version 1.5.4 for now.
8. Change Logs
- version 1.1: Released on Apr 07, 2021
- version 1.0: Initial Released on Feb 11, 2021